Posted and effective as of November 2021.
This Warranty is applicable to the Onehundred Boardz webpage (“Webpage”) at the www.onehundredboardz.com and Onehundred Boardz shop (“Online Shop”) at the www.shop.onehundredboardz.com.
The Online Shop and Webpage is owned by and operated by Matic Meža s.p. (“Onehundred Boardz”) in Slovenia. Matic Meža s.p. is the seller and retailer of the Products (“we,” or “us” as the context may require).
The Onehundred Boardz warrants to the Customer that the Products are free from any defects in the materials and manufacturing processes during the production of the Products.
The Warranty should be applied if any defects arising during the use of the Products in the Warranty period of the products.
Warranty period for Windsurfing boards: 1 year unconditional warranty and 2 year warranty against failure of materials (delamination, softening of the hull, inserts, fin box, daggerboard, daggerboard cassette, mast track and mast track box).
Warranty period for Carbon mast tracks: 1 year unconditional warranty and 2 year warranty against failure of materials.
Warranty period for Onehundred Boardz parts: 1 year unconditional warranty and 2 year warranty against failure of materials.
This Warranty only applies to warranty claims made by the first retail customer upon presentation of the original Invoice, which must show the date on which the Invoice was released.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
In the event that the first retail customer raises a Warranty claim against the Onehundred Boardz the claim requires that the Customer has met all the obligations set out in this Warranty.
Warranty claim by the Customer to the Onehundred Boardz is not valid when the damage or defect in the Product already existed at the time when the Product was sold by the Onehundred Boardz to the Customer.
The Customer must inspect each Product immediately upon delivery for any defects or damages. Defects or damages that would be apparent from an inspection must be notified to the Onehundred Boardz in writing and any related claim made within 8 days upon the delivery.
All other defects or damages during use must be notified to the Onehundred Boardz and any claim must be made within 2 months from the date on which the defect or damage is discovered but prior to the expiry of the Warranty Period.
The Customer must provide to the Onehundred Boardz the following information:
- Product picture and serial number,
- The original Invoice,
- A clear description of the problem, defect or damages.
The Onehundred Boardz reserves the right to investigate the damage or defect in a Product by inspecting and testing the Product. When the Customer has a valid warranty claim, the Onehundred Boardz may choose either to repair or to replace the Product or to credit the Customer’s account.
The Warranty is not valid if any unauthorized repair, change or modification of any part of the Product has been made by anyone other than the Onehundred Boardz.
If the Onehundred Boardz evaluates that the costs of the repair would be unreasonable or uneconomical, the Onehundred Boardz can refund the Customer the full price paid for the Product. Once the Onehundred Boardz has returned to the Customer the full purchase price of the Product, the Onehundred Boardz becomes a full owner of the Product. If the Product is in the possession of the Customer, the Onehundred Boardz may either demand return of the Product at its cost or require destruction of the Product with proof (pictures).
The Warranty does not apply to secondary Products, which are the products of other Brands as part of the Product of the Onehundred Boardz.
The Warranty shall not apply to any damage or defect to a Product caused by, or comprising, any of the following:
- Collisions, impacts with any materials or objects, abuse, misuse, negligence or accidental damage, including use on jump ramps or sliders;
- Repairs, alterations and/or modifications to the Product not carried out by the Onehundred Boardz;
- Transportation, including without limitation, loading, unloading, dropping and out-of-water handling;
- Hail dents;
- At landings of the jumps;
- Marginal variations in color or design of a Product which do not affect the suitability of the Product for its intended use;
- Use in commercial rental centers, or teaching operations;
- Inappropriate or improper storage or handling, including storage of the Product in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet board bag);
- Exposure to temperatures over 60 and under 0 degrees Celsius, as well as excessive exposure to sunlight;
- Forces of nature, including, without limitation, waves, shore breaks, earthquakes or fires;
- Continued use of a Product after the discovery of a defect;
- Use of a larger fin than designated board class limit;
- Improper use of air-vent during use, storage or transport. GORE Vent should be replaced every 2 years;
- Improper mounting or adjustment of any accessories, footstraps, bindings, fins and hydrofoils;
- Normal wear and tear; and
- Anything except manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
The Onehundred Boardz is not liable for any damages or defects on any other items not manufactured by it, that may be sold with the Onehundred Boardz Products. Further the Warranty does not cover any damage or defect caused to the Product as a result of any misuse, abuse or negligence in connection with any fins, kites, masts, booms, sails, harnesses, bindings, accessories and spare parts or the like.
The liability of the Onehundred Boardz for any special, consequential or economic loss or damage to property or any personal injury or death is expressly excluded unless caused by the Onehundred Boardz fraud, gross negligence or willful default. In the case of fraud, gross negligence or willful default, the liability of the Onehundred Boardz for special, consequential or economic loss or damage to property shall be limited to foreseeable, direct damage and loss.